Friday, August 7, 2009

RIP Sally Samsung, you will be missed.

The funeral for Sally the Samsung was held today, Friday, August 7th at 2 pm. She was a good Sally. For two years, she lived a strong, sometimes soggy, sometims rough life. AKA she got dropped a lot. sometimes in water. A yet to be named iPhone has taken her place. (WOO) But before the excitement can begin, proper mourning must occur. So, thank you Sally for bein such a good Sally. Rest in Peace... you will be missed. (maybe.)
--Sally--

I won't show you a picture of an iPhone cause you either have one or your best friend does. For real, I am SO pumped!!!!! I wasn't expecting it at all. (Clearly I didn't know Sally was going to give up on me) I just assumed we'd try to bring her back to life or I'd get a cheapo. But, considering I am also in need of a new iPod and my parents ROCK, I got this fabulous thing! Now if only I had time to figure it all out.....

I'M MOVING TOMORROW!!!!!

DawnDawn and I finished my new headboard tonight and it looks so fabulous! I can't get over it! i'm obsessed. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow when it's all set up! The cars/trailer is almost all loaded up! We'll be taking off early in the morning! Yuck. It's sure to be a long day, but I'm still excited. Dawn always tells people that when she and Den moved me into the dorm, they weren't even sad because I was such a b*tch. Moving doesn't exactly put a smile on my face. But, I am very hopeful that tomorrow will work out well and I am going to pray for patience. (Our sermon last week was on patience... doesn't preachers timing sometimes just really make you laugh? ha)

Here's to patience! I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! Can't believe summer is almost over! :(

2 comments:

  1. poor sally. I did shed a tear that the STUPID miley ringtone will now be gone...FOREVER! YESS! Have fun moving- will you call later on today to see how the new place is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to thank Bro. John for the sermon on patience as it certainly paid off! I was definitely sad driving off (as much as I could be as tired as I was!) I love my baby girl and am soooooo proud of you. (sorry about the cheesy sh*t....I'll try not to let it happen again!) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete