Sunday, October 11, 2009

where did you go, Fall?

For like maybe 2 days it was perfect, beautiful fall weather. Sunny, crisp mornings and warm-ish afternoons... and now it's just cold. Fayetteville this weekend was so chilly. I think it actually might not be that cold right now, but I haven't gone outside in LR really since I've been back so I'm just going to be mad that it was cold. Oh and so rainy.. so gray. Unacceptable. I can totally understand why people have seasonal affective disorder or whatever its called.

Anyways, I have a test Thursday, so I should be studying, but instead I'm doing this. I saw a girl with this bag earlier today and I'm in love. I actually saw it in a tan color which I prefer. love love it! Since I can't afford it right now, maybe I'll talk my roommate into buying it when she goes shopping in Dallas this weekend. It's too perfect! I think she'd love it. But she just bought a pretty rocking Tory bag, so maybe not..

Anthropologie e-mails get me really excited... usually during class and all I want to do is look and shop and get dressed up and NOT be in class or studying. But moving on. My old roommate Jacquelyn and I have been obsessed with this headband/headwrap thing since last year sometime and I cannot wait to purchase it for this winter! The only question is what color: neutral, pink or navy? navy is like my favorite color right now, but I feel like maybe not navy would be better against my hair, ya know?


I also want some new skinnies... a leather coat and.... way too much more, as always. On another note, I want to show off the fabulous work my family pulled off... this is my new headboard! I love it!



It all looks a little blah from this photo, but that's just bad lighting. The colors are beautiful together. and I love it. Okay, off to be productive! Have a fabulous week all three readers of mine :)

1 comment:

  1. oh i have always wanted to create a headboard like that. that totally rocks! let me know if yall come to dallas!

    ReplyDelete