Sunday, December 13, 2009

The best things happen while you're dancing...

One semester down! 7 more to go! Well, 5 schoolwork semesters so lets say that. 5 sounds way better than 7. And pretty much that's all I have to say about school for now. Unfortunately, the lack of sleep and eating and far too much caffeine stemming from finals week have caught up with my body. I mean, I drank OJ and took vitamins every day. Come on! Oh well, it's just a cold, I'm sure. (And since I know about viruses in depth now I know that my amazing immune system will have me back to 100% in about a week.) Hopefully I'll be feeling much better tomorrow though. I have some time off to enjoy :) Now, here are things I want to do before we go to Iowa for Christmas.

1. Work at the pharmacy here in Jtown... money money money
2. Shadow a hospital pharmacist here....

okay, now the things I actually want to do on my time off:


1. BAKE!!!
2. COOK DINNERS!!!!! ( I have asked for several cookbooks for Christmas and I can't wait to get them!!!)
3. Finish wrapping Christmas presents
4. Watch the SYTYCD finale with my mom!
5. See my friends Ellen and Lauren some more. It makes me so happy to be in the same town with them!
6. Make some canvases, necklaces, headbands, DIY anything and everything...
7. Blog more than once a month.
8. SOOOO many good movies coming out I want to see!



Right now, since I'm feeling crummy I haven't accomplished too much. BUT I did just finish watching my favorite Christmas movie... White Christmas! The music and the dancing and the DRESSES are just fabulous ahhhhhhhhhhh it makes me so happy! Vera-Ellen has the tiniest waist in the world and her legs are such long beautiful sticks! Here are some pictures of my favorite costumes... and a link to my favorite dance scenes from the film.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXYYfHICSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1zk3OsIPus



I hope my fantastic friends Hill, KK and Jacquelyn have a fantastic last week of school! Good luck friends! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. ive never seen that movie. Ha just add it to the list! Thanks for the luck! Ill need it! Hope you get to feeling better! Bake something spectacular and post it please!

    ReplyDelete