Friday, April 16, 2010

smile.

I am a fairly consistent person. I try not to get too upset by things... basically always happy... try not to be too dramatic (even though my friends really try to make it happen some days)... you get the drift. I'm content. I'm fine. Always.

Well, lately... over the course of a few months, I guess... I've had a few disappointments. A few things have happened that just really upset me. But, I overlooked them. I didn't want to let them get me down. But- there comes a breaking tipping point. I was - and maybe still am- damn near my tipping point. You can only be denied and turned down so many times. And when you try so very hard, it is incredibly frustrating to be shot down once again.


But then you get an incredibly nice, encouraging, completely-out-of-her-way, email from someone completely surprising and everything looks brighter.

To say that the email I just recieved was at the exact perfect time would be an incredible understatement. I could not be more thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment