Tuesday, September 7, 2010

isn't Fall coming soon?

Sure doesn't feel like it right now, am I right? Well, whatever. I've had these saved for a while. Waiting. Waiting till I might not break out into a sweat just by looking at them again. Are these outfits super special? No, not at all. But they're cute and well, that's about all I need.


1. I go to school 5 days a week.
2. I am 1 of approximately 4 girls in my class that even wears skinny jeans.
3. There are like 75 girls in my class. That's only 5% wearing skinny jeans. Skinnies have been around a while.
4. Don't even get me started on the Converse I wear. To say I get "looks" would be an understatement.


So, because of those three things, I try to keep my outfits pretty tame.
Tame, but, "me."
I like these:




Images courtesy of Lucky.com street style

1 comment: