Sunday, January 24, 2010

hello, perfect dinner

Saturday night, Morgan and I made dinner for us and my friend Allison.
It. Was. Fantastic.


On the menu:
Mustard-Roasted Fish
the best broccoli ever
Brownie Pudding
Sauvignon Blanc



So, so, so easy, and beautiful! We just needed a starch or something.... a little bread would have been perfect.

I was given The Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics for Christmas and had been dying to make something from it. The Mustard-Roasted Fish and Brownie Pudding both came from here. Ina knows her stuff. Girl ain't playin around!




Just click the link for the recipe! We used tilapia. Next time, I'll probably just save a few bucks and use sour cream and see if I notice a taste difference. Either way, this was seriously good, seriously easy and looked real fancy. go us! fake out!

Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese



not exactly a picture of our broccoli, but yummmm

Wash broccoli and cut into spears. Put broccoli in baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle on Lawry's Seasoning Salt and Lemon Pepper seasoning. Toss well. Bake for about 10 minutes. Flip broccoli over and cook another 5-8 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cook for another 5 minutes. This was Mo's grandmother's recipe and it is delicious!



for the recipe for this chocolate-y goodness, just click the link.

Brownie Pudding with ice cream... heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment