on a brighter note, I accomplished a whole lot during these last few days! I mean, random stuff, but it's important to start a new semester without thinking of all the little (and big) things left to be done at home. right? I mean basically, I just like checking things off lists. I like it a lot.
I accomplished these things:
taking down christmas.
cleaning our condo. like rully cleaning it. deep cleaning, if you will.
cooking!!!! (chicken salsa soup, salmon patties, corn casserole and black beans on NY day and my favorite- chocolate chip pound cake :)
cleaning out our outside closet....
...which then became a trip to the goodwill donation center...
a big target trip. stocking up, ya know.
laundry.
changing the bulbs of our outside light. i'm deathly terrified of the dark.
.... and even more so of coming in my front door since my friend hillary said, "aren't you scared when you're unlocking your door that someone could be hiding right there?" (as she pointed to a scary dark corner)
um, yeah hill, I was. but now I really am. thanks.
write thank-yous!
organize my desk.
..........and a million other little things you don't care to know about. But point is - I accomplished a lot and I am quite happy about it! Now, if only all those accomplishments could be like bonus points in school or something..... hmmmmm.....
My dear mother asked me to show her some pictures of our place decorated for Christmas and seeing as how only like maybe 3 people read my blog, (on a good day) I decided this would be a better place to put the pics than facebook. So, here is mine and Morgan's condo decorated for Christmas! I absolutely loved it!
(For those who actually read this blog and are not my mother, I apologize. skip along now.)
No comments:
Post a Comment