Tuesday, July 6, 2010

but first...

I was about to post about the wedding of one of my favorite couples - Robert and Hilary Wells - but then I realized I haven't even posted about her Bachelorette party! It was a BLAST! I have known Hil since she moved to my hometown in high school and we started cheering together. She is one of the greatest girls I know - super smart, hilarious, sweet and just downright adorable. For her Bachelorette party, 8 of us went to Dallas and stayed at Hotel ZaZa.

-of course we had games set up in the room before dinner-

-our first night we ate dinner at Dragonfly at ZaZa-
-Hil found some sweet moves at Lotus-
-the next morning - we lounged & mimosa'd at the ZaZa pool-
-so pretty- -after the pool, we had her lingerie shower... i gave her a sweet moomoo.-
-the prettiest bachelorette-
-oh and for some reason Whitney decided we were having a 4th of July themed party-
-sushi at The Fish-
-drinks at Lemon Bar-
-dance dance dance-
-hahahaha the end of the night. mug shot-esque-
-lunch before heading back to AR-

No comments:

Post a Comment