Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wedding Bells for The Wells

I've known Robert for as long as I can remember... our fathers played on the same tennis team, so we got to follow along to tournaments back in the day. We've been friends ever since! As I said in my earlier post, I've been friends with Hil since high school. I have so many great memories with Hil and Rob! They are such a fun, sweet couple and I couldn't be happier for them.
-bet ya can't tell those are my parents, huh? sheesh-
-hey boyfriend, you're cute-
-best friend since 3rd grade :) -

-i love my Hill with 2 L's-

-with the beautiful bride, Hilary, and Hillary-



Congratulations Hilary and Robert! I'm so happy for you both!
Can't wait to see you guys soon!



p.s. sorry for the poor image quality - such a bummer :(

1 comment:

  1. ahh what a sweet little couple and such a fun night!!!!!

    ReplyDelete