Thursday, January 14, 2010

they say it's your birthday....

I am so lucky to have some of the most amazing girls in my life! I mean, really, I have the best friends in the world! I was lucky enough to meet Hillary before we even started college at greek weekend. While we were sitting through stupid skits, my friend and I realized that the 2 girls in front of us were making fun of the skits and laughing just like we were... kindred spirits I guess. That's when I met Hillary and Hannah who would become 2 of my best friends throughout college and beyond! And the way we started out - LAUGHING - is pretty much how our friendship would continue... Hillary. Is. Funny. She has, without a doubt, one of the most creative, crazy HILARIOUS personalities of anyone I've ever met. She can always make me laugh. And I love that! She has a nickname for everyone (she calls my boyfriend David, Davy Crockett - which he loves, duh) and she comes up with the most ridiculous things to say. Oh, and did I mention that she's totally smart, loyal and beautiful? Also, she is one half of a fantastic relationship - soon to be marriage - and she will no doubt be the most beautiful bride ever! If I was able to choose one person in the world to teach my children, I would choose Hillary. I love to hear her stories, laugh at her jokes, and share her recipes. I love that when I show off my friends' pictures everyone can see her bright smile and I love that I can always call her my friend.

Thanks for being so wonderful, Hillary! I love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



such beautiful girls... 2005





2008



NYE '09 - Slill and Davy Crockett



Corey Smith concert - Florida Spring Break -09


SpringBreak

The most fun night!

graduation!



NYE 2010
If we could all be together tonight to celebrate, this is what we'd be doing:
all getting ready together
drinking KK's cosmos
listening to TayTay
going to Wasabi for sushi and martinis
dancing and laughing together all night!
I wish we could be there! Can't wait to see you soon!
Happy birthday! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... It is official I am emotionally unstable! You made me cry!! That was soo sweet and made my day! Thank you so so much! You are so sweet and I miss you so much! I love you

    ReplyDelete