Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A funny

So, I'm real bad at this blog thing. Still can't figure out how to make clicking on Hillary's name take you to her blog. If you're wondering, (and, i'm assuming someone somewhere out there may possibly eventually follow my blog besides the actually Hillary) Hillary's blog is http://southernspiceandeverythingnice.blogspot.com/. Well lets see if that even works. ha.

But this is the funny part. And, you may not think it's funny, and that's fine... but I do. Well, now I do. So, I babysit three days a week. Yesterday a storm with hail was coming, so DenDen called to see if maybe I could move my car into their garage for the morning. Easier said than done. First, I had to maneuver some stuff to the side so I could then move the golf cart over so I could THEN move my car into the garage. Easy enough. Except they have two dogs that were apparently very excited by me trying to move my car. They were all in the way. And, obviously, I wasn't interested in running them over. Brewser, their maltipoo, jumped in the car with me and that was fine. He always does. Then Princess, their weimeraner(sp?), decided to get in. Although this was clearly not my plan, it actually helped cause I wasn't freaking out about running them over or something. Worked out great until it was time to get out of the car. Brewser hopped right out, but apparently Princess was enjoying the "leather sofa" that is the backseat of my car. Wouldn't get out. Wouldn't get out for over two hours. I tried to get her out. She just wouldn't have it. So, that was kind of my morning until the kids finally got her out. At the time, I was annoyed, but pretty stinkin funny slash cute now.


--Here is Princess on her leather sofa aka my backseat--




--Princess with crazy ears and one of the tennis balls she never parts with--








Look at that precious dog and I dare you to not have a better day. Okay, too cheese. I'll back off. But, I dare you not to smile. If you don't, you might have a colder heart than I. And THAT my friend, is impressive. :) I promise to attempt to write something of substance tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Got your blog from Hillary!

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa.. oh princess. creative very creative name. Im guessing you picked it out? Maybe you should do a post about your other weird/ Little girl's sister looking/ thing.. oh yeah BOBBY! HAAAHA AHH HAA HAA thats so funny

    ReplyDelete