Wednesday, July 29, 2009

so happy with these

So, I got some reallll cute things on my trip! I don't have time to upload all the 8 million pictures from DC/NYC, so I will do that later. We had sooo much fun :) Keeley isn't quite as into shopping as I, but she let me take her into Urban Outiftters and Anthropologie! So great! Anyways, I got these things that I just love and wanted to show you! in case you care.



--I had been wanting a romper for a while and I finally found one I thought was atleast decently flattering. haha I got complimented on it at a gay bar, so that's a good sign... right?--
--(urbanoutfitters)--


--I just love this Can't wait to wear it--
--(urbanoutfitters)--


--they showed this with a dress and cardigan so it'll work in the fall too, only $28 bucks!--
--(anthropologie)--


--yay!!!! i needed an apron so bad.--
--(anthropologie)--


--Okay, so I didn't actually get these because I was worried about breaking them on the way back, but I have to order them. Aren't they cute??? They're measuring cups! I'm obsessed.--
--(anthropologie)--

Anyways, thank you for indulging me! I'm actually in Iowa now with family! And, it's pool time so I gotta go. My cousins are almost 3, 5 and precious. I'll update more soon!

2 comments:

  1. awe what cute finds!! i love those measuring cups too!! what a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.. I was wondering when your stupid butt was getting back into town. Just text Mo and she said Friday. So you're visiting the Iowa crew. Are dawndawn and denden there as well? Its okay that you didn't call me back- you're still on vacay

    ReplyDelete