First, I guess I should just update you on the past weekend... although of course I enjoyed seeing my boyfriend, it wasn't too eventful. I cooked him (and my parents) a lovely dinner on Friday night. Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas. It's chicken, zucchini, corn, cilantro, salsa, cheese... excellent. Also, I made fresh pineapple salsa and a peanut butter dessert I had seen on bakerella. Both were excellent, but the dessert may have been a little too rich. shocking, I know. Anyway, Saturday we were just lazy, lazy bums. We slept late, went to get some lunch and ran to a couple of stores (it's a boy, so ya know that took a whole one hour) then we just came back to watch golf. Then, since we slept late, we took a nap. Makes sense, huh? haha needless to say neither of us could sleep Saturday night. We ate dinner at this Thai place downtown I really like and watched Last Chance Harvey, which I loved!! David liked it he said, but I defintely enjoyed it more. It's surprisingly funny. Is it the most thrilling romance, no, but it's excellent nonetheless. I recommend it. (in case you were wondering). After no sleep, we went to church on Sunday then David left and I had to go to the miniature town of Rector. ew. I'm pretty sure my family makes up half the population of the town... which is not big to begin with. And... that was pretty much my day. Except of course for watching the Next Food Network Star which I am OBSESSED with.
So, now... on to this week!!! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY I'm going to visit Keeley in DC!!! I can't wait!!! I'm about to pack and tomorrow I have to work (babysit) but then I'll be on my way to LR and I'm flying out Wednesday! Did I mention that I'm excited? I'll be there till Monday and we're even taking a bus over to NYC for a couple days! WATCH OUT!!!
I've only been to DC once... to visit David a couple of summers ago. And, I've only been to NYC once... same summer, with some of my best girlfriends. And I actually just had dinner with them tonight. I lovelovelove them all and tonight was probably our last night of this summer to spend all together. We had a fantastic time on our trip to NYC and I really hope this trip can live up! Which will be tough, but I know we'll put up a good fight :)
--in DC with David at the National Cathedral--
.JPG)
--so blurry.. sorry. Morgan, me, Ellen and Lauren in NYC--

It'll probably be a little while before I update, but I promise to give you way more pictures than you care to see :) And, now, I'll give you a little preview of what may be to come!
oh yes.. i knew you were going soon but I didn't realize you're going tomorrow! Woo whoo! you'll have a great time. Be safe my freeen
ReplyDelete